And The Candidates Are ….
Dear Lovers of Liberty,
A frequently asked question of the Constitution Party is: “who are your candidates?”
There are C.P. members who have been elected to local office throughout the nation and even more members who, by their citizen action, are creating the influencing effect of constitutional change in their communities. You may not hear about it, but victories are being won as we chip away at the 2-Party stranglehold.
Although our campaign budgets are small in comparison to other Parties, we are indeed; having an effect on local governments around the country
The Constitution Party needs YOU!
Dear Patriots, It is our hope that you will join us in this noble task of restoring our Republic. Liberty is not only a blessing; it is a responsibility and a sacred trust. It is not only our right; it is our duty to remain free.
If you are reading this; it is likely you are interested in a constitutional alternative to what our nation has been forced to accept for years!
The Constitution Party needs your skills, your love of God, family and country and your ideas and energy to promote LIBERTY. Think of it this way: The Constitution Party is the structure and the framework for how things should be, but the people within it are the gasoline that makes the ‘engine for change’ to actually run. The Party is only as good as the sum of the people who support us.
Please see the list below of 2022 CONSTITUTION PARTY CANDIDATES.
All of these candidates will be on the ballot in the November General Election and they need your help – both; physically and financially. The future of our children, grandchildren, and indeed the nation, depends on the commitment of concerned citizens like you, so consider lending your support by volunteering and making your most generous donation here: Join / Donate – Constitution Party
With your help, we can bring a message of freedom, hope, and victory.
- Danielle Neuschwanger, Governor
- Darryl Gibbs, for Lt. Governor
- Amanda Campbell, Secretary of State
- Gary Nation, U.S. House of Representatives, District #2
- Ryan McGonigal, U.S. House of Representatives, District #4
- Christopher Mitchell, U.S. House of Representatives, District #5
- James Treibert, Board of Education, District #8
- Charles Hacker, State House of Representatives, District #55
- Donna Brandenburg, Governor
- Mellissa Carone, Lt. Governor
- Christine Schwartz, Secretary of State
- Gerald T. Van Sickle, Attorney General
- Ethan Hobson, State Board of Education
- John Paul Sanger, MSU Trustees
- Janet M. Sanger
- Joe Sanger, U of M Regents
- Donna M. Oetman
- Marc Sosnowski, WSU Governors
- Ronald Graeser, U.S. House of Representatives, District #2
- Curtis Clark, U.S. House of Representatives, District #4
- Ezra Scott, U.S. House of Representatives, District #5
- Christopher Dardzinski, U.S. House of Representatives, District #13
- Matthew Shepard, State Senate, District #28
- Becky McDonald, State Senate, District #34
- Jeff McDonald, Gladwin County Commissioner, District #1
- Timothy Sears, Houghton County Commissioner, District #2
- William Mohr II, Kent City School Board
- John Tatar, Wayne County Sheriff
- Paul Venable, United State Senate
- Jenn DePee, Missouri House, District 51
- Barry Rubinson, U.S. Senate
- Edward Bridges, Governor
- William Hoge, Lt. Governor
- Janine Hansen, Secretary of State
- Margaret Hendrickson, State Treasurer
- Russell Best, U.S. House of Representatives, District #2
- Randy Rose, Clark County Commission, District #E
- Louis (Lou) Baker, Nye County Administrator
- Dana Sandoval, White Pine County Commission, Seat #1
- Mary Kerner, White Pine County Commission, Seat #5
- Candidates to be announced in mid-August
- SOUTH CAROLINA
- Michael Chandler, U.S. House of Representatives, District #4
- Katherine K. Wright, Spartanburg County Council, District #2
- Cassie Easley, U.S. House of Representatives, District #2
- Daniel Cummings, U.S. House of Representatives, District #3
- Kirk Pearson, State House of Representatives, District #29
- Russ Hatch, State House of Representatives, District #66
- Andrew Zuelke, State Treasurer
- Marissa Selvig, U.S. House of Representatives, At Large
- Larry Williamson, State House of Representatives, District #53
- Mike Williams, State Senate, District #11
- Darek Joppru, Converse County Commissioner